Monday, May 14, 2012

Mangkuk Tingkat Moden Dari Tupperware...

For sale! Colour sangat sweet, I am falling in love with it when I first saw it in the catalog..

This month ada promotion.. Instead of its retail price RM76.80, I am selling at RM56.00 including postage! Sangat berbaloi-baloi.. Sesuai untuk kegunaan sendiri.. Raya nak dekat, boleh tapau bawak balik ketupat dari kampung.. Hihi.. Atau, sesuai dijadikan hadiah kahwin, sure pengantin akan suka dan takkan pergi wrap balik bagi hadiah kat orang.. LOL..



RM56.00 including postage. Retail RM76.80

Let me know if you are interested.. Email me at emelia_khamis(at)yahoo(dot)com..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

tayssayr said...

official site replica bags buy online click this link now replica designer bags wholesale visit the site replica bags

Unknown said...

click this link here now high replica bags click reference you could try this out anonymous Loewe Dolabuy

nechet said...

replica bags joy fake gucci t2j64r6n79 replica bags uk replica bags louis vuitton hermes fake o3v31c6g16 replica bags philippines wholesale Read More Here l2k92q8v01 gucci replica 7a replica bags philippines